ones and zeroes

Better living through modern chemistry.

3.06.2006

Mixed Up

Happy yesterday, sad today. Who knows what the deal is? Matt cooked up some fucking killer burgers yesterday. I'm talking these things were seriously good grilling on the ol' Foreman. He's got the Burger Touch, as the ancient nomads of the Eurasian plains were known to call it.

Started a mix yesterday when I got stoned and went out for a walk. All I could think about was Lucy and Eileen so I guess that's what it's "about" since I can't ever make these things just for fun, no, no, always themes and overarching emotional ranges but still a little random switching up the tempos and the sounds but something holds it all together. Got 4 songs in on my blitzed jaunt through the village before my fucking iPod died, I was in a rhythm too, that should teach me to charge the fucking thing. Slapped on another 4 or 5 songs this morning which means we're at least half the way to done if not beyond. One of the transitions made me want to fucking cry my brains out on the subway this morning, not sure why...people are strange, when you're a stranger.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous meeesha said…

    i've been making a mix in my head recently, but i have to get all the music on my computer and i need blank cds. and so far... it's a really sad mix. as happy as i have been lately, things just seem to be closing in on me and everything seems so final and sad. i miss u - let us hang out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home