ones and zeroes

Better living through modern chemistry.

2.09.2006

so here I am again

And what is it that I am doing?

Work is dead. I have nothing today. Today may be the first day in my Google history that they have not had a single task for me. And I can't stand it. I need to be active, I need to do something, I need to fucking explode. Fuck. I don't think I can write fast enough, right now I am typing well over 100 words per minute and saying absolutely nothing but it feels so good and I wish i could just keep doing this forever, and actually crank out something that means anything. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Why don't I leak more, why don't I bleed more, why the fuck don't I do this? I am dying of suffocation.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Laurence O'Neal Suarez said…

    Heyyy....Get Rhythm, when you get the blues. It only costs a dime, just a nickel a shoe. It does a million dollars worth a good for you, get rhythm, when you get the bluuues.

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good suggestion up above me... for real, its easy to get sucked into the routine that is life so... BREAK da FCUK out. dont ask me how. just do it. or just become a jet ski instructor.



    yes i am insane.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger ben bostick said…

    Damn. Things are getting pretty heavy, eh? Advice: imagine yourself in a really kinky situation, jack off, and then pour yourself into your writing with the mad intensity of a benny addict.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home