ones and zeroes

Better living through modern chemistry.

1.21.2005

oh, and

holy gin and tonic I can't believe I forgot to mention this. This one's for you Jay. So last night before the three of us went to see RANA, Eileen convinced Lucy and me to sit down and have our first O.C. experience with her. And I never thought I'd say it, but hell, I'd watch that show again. It's no Beverly Hills 90210, no way no how, but it was still a pretty entertaining watch. And I think we may have joined the bandwagon just in time for the lesbian storyline, rock! RANA's three-thursdays-in-a-row residency may now officially turn into three weeks of gin+tonic+OC followed by RANA. sweet.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger jayloose said…

    i knew you would see the light. that stuff is better than the best crack ever.

    dance puppets dance.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Bait Shop is the new Peach Pit.

    rrramie

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger tumblehawk said…

    Hey now. I said it was all right, but let's not get completely out of hand here - that last statement was facetious to the max. The Bait Shop will never be the Peach Pit. And the Thrills will never be the Flaming Lips.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so guess who has to work this thursday at 6.30 to close. thats right - dylan p's bitch. so we NEED to tape it, we can do that with lucy's vcr right? does anyone have blank tapes - LET ME KNOW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home